Also available for purchase at these quality retailers:
"My baby has been inconsistent in his afternoon napping. After enrolling in the class, Rachel has taught me methods of soothing. Thanks to the amazing techniques, we came home from class and he slept almost 2 1/2 hours! I couldn't believe how instant the results were!"
"Last night Tabitha was inconsolable and I was able to calm her through massage techniques that you taught me."
"I don't know who enjoys it more: me or him!"
"I am so happy I got to experience this class. I have come away with many invaluable techniques for soothing and bonding with my baby! The most precious gift would be having massage become a part of our nightly ritual. Not only is it soothing before bed, it's so wonderful feeling that bond and connection with my baby each day!"
"Ever since we started, Silas has started to sleep at night in his crib! Thank you Rachel!"
Soothing Slumber Video
Baby massage and beyond, for nighttime
- Different sleep arrangements
- Safe sleep
- Why babies wake during the night
- Strategies you can use to maximize the amount of sleep that’s healthy for your baby
Incorporate the Soothing Slumber nighttime massage into your bedtime routine and:
- Slow Baby’s heart rate
- Regulate breathing
- Increase circulation
- Warm hands and feet
- Balance hormone levels
- Give Baby a lasting dose of skin-to-skin contact and bonding
sending your baby off to a peaceful slumber.
In this special video class, you can learn the material from the Soothing Slumber class in the comfort of your home, on your schedule, and from any geographic location around the world. This video features instruction on nighttime parenting material interwoven with verbal description and visual demonstration of all of the Soothing Slumber strokes, including in-class footage.
Includes Nighttime Parenting Booklet:
- Stroke Handouts
- Nighttime Parenting Material
- Nighttime Harmony Chapter
Soothing Slumber Video (available here and through Amazon.com)............................................$19
Receive all the instruction on the Soothing Slumber baby massage strokes as well as the Nighttime Parenting material as a video. Price includes your choice of a DVD or digital download and Nighttime Parenting Booklet (included as a pdf within the DVD or downloaded file).
Include a bottle of the oil I use to massage my babies in your order so you are ready to soothe your baby with your loving touch right from the start.
What's more calming to a baby then a massage from mama? Make mamas magic touch even softer with natural Angel Baby Oil, a gently absorbable grape seed oil blend that has no nut oils, and is toxin-free and vegan. Angel Baby Oil is infused with calming organic chamomile and moisturizing organic calendula and grape seed oil, and hasvirtually no scent. Perfect for sensitive little noses! No artifical preservatives, dyes or fragrances, just pure natural baby oil for your pure natural baby.
- No artificial preservatives (parabens)
- No artificial frangrances or dyes
Click here to read all about Nighttime Harmony.
"It's 3:00am and while the rest of the world is in a peaceful slumber you are... not."
Research says Infant Massage makes your baby
SMARTER, STRONGER, HEALTHIER, and HAPPIER!
- Healthy weight gain
- Ability to learn
- Language development
- Multisensory stimulation
- Building neural pathways that cross both sides of the brain
- Natural healing
- Body awareness
- Muscle tone and coordination
- Increases the flow and efficiency of the body systems.
- Promotes healthy weight gain and healing in infants experiencing preterm life and time in the NICU.
- Promotes regulated sleep patterns
- Promotes optimal hormone balance
- Reduces stress hormones (Cortisol)
- Increases “feel good” hormones (Dopamine, Seratonin, Oxytocin)
- Calming effect
- Helps acheive quiet alert state
- Decreases hyperactivity
- Promotes self regulation
- Normalizes tone
- Improves flexibility
- Promotes regulated heart rate and respiration
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Disorganization of the nervous system
- Promotes the parent/child bond- secure attachments and strong, healthy relationships based on trust and security to last a lifetime.
- Reading and responding to cues
- Increases sense of love, empathy and respect
- Promotes body-mind-spirit connection
- Enhances verbal and nonverbal communication
- Provides interaction through all senses
- Decreases stress and anxiety in social and public situations
- Communicates your love through nurturing and compassionate touch
- Improves harmony between caregiver and infant